SILVER JEANS : High Note High Rise Skinny Jean
Designer: SILVER JEANS
High Note boasts a universally flattering high rise fit with a perfectly contoured waistband that prevents gapping. Crafted in fabrics that allow maximum flex, it will conform and mold to your unique shape. Washed to a clean and classic dark indigo shade that's perfect for day, night and every hour in between. This style features our new brand icon The Trine, a symbol inspired by three loops of thread to honor our denim heritage, embroidered on the back pocket. This pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing.
* Suggestion go down one size.
I'm wearing my true size and after a few pictures I felt they stretched out enough to say go down one size.
Beautiful soft stretch jean. Love how comfy they are. Definitely give these 5 stars for all day wear.
You'll love them.
- Skinny jeans with a dark indigo wash that uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process. This classifies it as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®.
- Power stretch denim with highest stretch and recovery
- 10.25" high rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly
- 9.75" leg opening, 27" inseam