MIDNIGHT PALOMA : Facial Dry Brush
Designer: Midnight Paloma
Series: Skin Tools
Benefit: Lymphatic Drainage
Dry Brushing is a practice we are so excited to offer you to use in your daily routine. Awaken your face first thing in the morning, stimulate lymphatic drainage, tighten and tone - the benefits are endless.
Brush made from synthetic fibres.
- Boost Lymphatic Drainage, Reduces Puffiness
- Gentle Exfoliation
- Tones + Firms Skin
Skin Type: All
How Often: Morning - pre-makeup
- Step 1 - Take the brush from the top of the temple & brush downward over the neck.
- Step 2 - Brush up forehead, down the center of the nose & light circles over eyes.
- Step 3 - Stroke down the cheeks towards the chin then across the cheek towards the temple.
- Step 4 - Sweep up the jawline towards the ear. Then pull down the neck. Follow with Face Oil.
Dry Brushing is a ritual that has historical roots in several cultures. Traditionally it started with Dry Body Brushing. The Ancient Egyptians used a brush similar to this one, The Romans likely adapted the technique into a metallic tool that scraped the skin before cleansing. In the Indian Ayurveda tradition, raw silk or linen gloves were used to stimulate circulation. And in traditional Chinese medicine, dried fibers from a gourd would be used in a brushing fashion to the same end.