MIDNIGHT PALOMA : Rose Quarts Gua Sha Tool
Designer: Midnight Paloma
Series: Skin Tools
Benefit: Lymphatic Drainage
Ready for a deeper massage? Our Rose Quartz facial Gua Sha tool works to move lymphatic fluid and flush out toxins by breaking down hardness in facial muscles helping to increase blood flow. Reduce puffiness and add energy with our one minute massage, helping skin to feel lifted and brighter. Use along the neck and down the shoulders, your muscles will thank you later!
Made of rose quartz crystal.
- Boost Lymphatic Drainage
- Release Muscle Tension
- Reduces Puffiness
Skin Type: All
How Often: Every night
- Step 1 - Start with forehead. Glide tool in upward motion from the eyebrows to hairline.
- Step 2 - Next move to cheeks & glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Step 3 - Move to under-eye area with light pressure glide from inner corner under brow towards temple. Repeat.
- Step 4 - Lastly, take tool on the jawline from chin and glide up to ear. Gently massage the tool at the end to help release any jaw tension.
- These tools are made of Rose Quartz Crystal and therefore are delicate. Please be careful when using, they can break if mishandled or dropped!
Pronounced Gwa Sa, this scraping tool is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) healing modality that can be used for both body and face work. Its origins trace back thousands of years, we hope that everyone who finds the Midnight Paloma Gua Sha tool will appreciate the history and traditions behind this folk medicine practice.