TRU EARTH BEESWAX FOOD WRAP
Designer: TRU EARTH
AN ECO-FRIENDLY WAY TO STORE YOUR FOOD:
These beeswax wraps are perfect for storing fruits, vegetables, cheese, bread and more. Their lightweight, flexible design make for easy food storage at home or on the go. It's an easy way to reduce or cut single-use plastics in your kitchen.
- EASY TO USE: Use your hands to apply natural warmth and pressure to help soften the beeswax wrap. Mold the wrap over your fruits and vegetables or use it as a lid to cover a container. In a few seconds, the beeswax wrap will form a tight seal or hold around the item. This seal helps keep your food fresh for longer periods of time.
- EFFORTLESS TO CLEAN: Scrubbers and pads aren't needed to get these beeswax wraps clean. Put a small amount of mild dish soap on the wrap and rinse under cold water. Once your wrap is clean, leave it out to air dry and store in a location of your choice.
- A ZERO WASTE INNOVATION: Our beeswax wraps are made with cotton fabric, beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. These all natural and non-toxic ingredients help form a wrap that is sturdy and reusable. These wraps are 100% biodegradable and are safe for the environment too.
- CONVENIENT SIZING OPTIONS: Each package contains three beeswax wraps: 1 Small (7.5X7), 1 Medium (10.5X9.5) and 1 Large (13.5X11.5). Whether you are looking to have a versatile option for carrying fruits and vegetables on the go. Or if you want a sustainable lid for your containers, we have a size that will fit your specific needs.
Tru Earth Reusable Beeswax Wraps are an eco-friendly way to store your favourite foods. These wrap will keep your food tasting fresh and lasting longer too. Each package contains three wraps and there are three sizing options to choose from:
- Small - wrap half of an avocado or apple, can hold snow peas or a handful of cut vegetables. Cover a small bowl or container.
- Medium - wrap cheese, baked goods or half a head of lettuce or a melon. Cover a medium sized bowl or container.
- Large - Cover a cut squash, large bowl, container or pie dish.