- Set of 4 Original Tru Earth 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers)
- Softens Laundry Naturally - Made with 100% sheep wool. No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Shortens Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Saves Energy - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball) Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Introducing 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls by Tru Earth
Most dryer manufacturers do not recommend using dryer sheets as they can damage your dryer over time. Finally, you can stop using synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are bad for our planet, can harm your skin, and leave a chemical residue on your clothes and expensive dryer.
Our premium dryer balls by Tru Earth are all-natural, help soften your clothes, save you money by reducing energy consumption, and are eco-friendly. Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more. Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
Save time, energy, money, and help reduce your carbon footprint
- Wool dryer balls help improve air flow in the dryer while absorbing moisture. This shortens drying time resulting in less energy used and a reduced power bill.
- Each premium dry ball can be reused for more than 1000 loads and help extend the life of your clothing.
- Prevents static cling
- Our dryer balls are all-natural and hypoallergenic with no fillers, chemicals or synthetics.
- Perfect for babies or other family members with sensitive skin or allergies.
What is included with your Purchase?
You will receive 4 Wool Dryer Balls by Tru Earth made with 100% New Zealand Wool. Units are inspected and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.