- Exfoliates the skin naturally, improving the skin’s texture and complexion
- Helps to reduce acne, ingrown hairs, stretch marks, and scarring
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage which can help reduce inflammation
- Helps to increase blood circulation, leaving your body feeling energized
- Promotes collagen and elastin production by accelerating new skin cell creation
- Naturally removes fake tan while providing a smooth base for future fake tan applications
Take a warm bath or shower for at leastfive minutes to soften the skin.
- Avoid using any soaps, shower gels, or similar products as the glove relies on direct friction with the skin.
- Wet your glove and wring the glove out.
- Move yourself out of the water. Avoid drying yourself off and make sure that your skin remains moist.
- Begin to rub the glove up and down your body using long and firm strokes.
- Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
- Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles.
- Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your glove using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once a week.
- Hand wash glove using hot water and natural soap.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- Do not use the glove on your face.
- Replace glove every 8 to 10 weeks for hygienic purposes.
- Ensure to apply moisturizer and sunscreen after exfoliating.
- Glove will shrink with first use. One size (fits most).
- Made using 100% biodegradable viscose sustainably derived from the reed plant.
- Avoid using your glove on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy..
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!
- Consult a medical practitioner if you are unsure if this product is right for you. For external use only.
WHICH GLOVE IS BEST FOR ME?
Our original white Wildpier™ Deep Exfoliation Glove is best suited for normal or thicker skin.
If your skin is on the sensitive side or you have skin conditions, we would recommend using our black Wildpier™ Luxe Deep Exfoliation Glove.
Both of our gloves can be used on children with adult supervision., however we would recommend using our black Wildpier™ Luxe Deep Exfoliation Glove on children as it provides a gentler exfoliation.
We always recommend consulting a physician to determine which products may be best for you.
Although the reviews were great, I really didn’t believe it would be much different than all the other exfoliating gloves and luffas I’ve tried. But I was wrong! I’ve been using it once a week and after the second time, my skin was significantly smoother! I have problem skin and suffer from breakouts on my upper arms, shoulders, and back which has resulted in textured scars and dark spots. I’ve used for about a month now and my skin has never felt and looked better. My skin’s texture has improved so much. Not to mention how smooth my legs feel after exfoliating and shaving! 😍 I truly love it and will be purchasing another soon.
Either I’m super clean or not doing it correctly? No massive rolls of dirt were clumping and I wasn’t impressed after the first use….. HOWEVER, I waited so long to get this and have dealt with bumpy skin on the back of my thighs and bottom and IT WORKS!!!!! my skin isn’t completely better but after a week and a bit so just a few uses I am loving the results!!!
This did exactly what it was supposed to. It was gross but my skin is better for it! It's basically what they use at Korean spas.
I followed the directions and to my surprise, my dead skin was just coming off! My skin was so soft afterwards. This product definitely works!
No joke- the best exfoliator I have EVER used. I truly have NEVER gotten my legs as smooth and soft as they are now! Like I honestly couldn’t believe it the first couple times!! My body is so soft and smooth!